Friday, February 17, 2012

Interesting restaurants in DC?

I want to find a restaurant in the DC metro area that has a fun atmosphere, very similar to Senor Frogs or D*ck's Last Resort. Any suggestions?Interesting restaurants in DC?
There is a D. cks Last Resort in (Inner Harbor) Baltimore, Maryland, 65 miles from downtown DC.



You may find Outback Restaurants to your liking. (Lots of "Outback" in metro-DC area (like in Arlington, VA).) Potbelly Restaurant? Or a sports bar like the Green Turtle near Verizon Center (F street, DC).
I'm not familiar with the places you named. But my husband, son and I ate at a Bobby Van's downtown in D.C. that was great. The food, I mean. We had several drinks, so it seemed pretty fun. But, isn't it always about the food? No contrived situation could ever make up for less-than-wonderful food. The downtown area seems to have alot of wonderful restaurants.Interesting restaurants in DC?
Try Medieval Madness in Alexandria: http://medievalmadness.org
Sunday brunch at Perrys in Adams Morgan.
Guapos in Shirlington or The Crystal City Sports Pub is fantastic. People drive down from PA just to go there.
Should be very fun! ? I want to go!
lol olive garden, are you fricken kidding me

No comments:

Post a Comment