Tuesday, February 21, 2012

What is the best mall in Washington DC?

I'm gonna see my best friend after 6 years in Washington DC. I wanna shop, walk and go to a nice restaurant with her, my husband and my 2 yerar old son.

What is the best area in washington DC to do all of that?What is the best mall in Washington DC?
Tyson's Corner, VA



Tyson's Corner Center and Galleria are right next to each other.
L'Enfant Mall in DC

Springfield or Tyson Mall in Arlington or Alexandria, North Virginia

Landover Mall in Carrollton, MDWhat is the best mall in Washington DC?
Tysons for sure
Definitely Tysons if you want shopping, walking and eating. There are two malls, but I can't remember the names if each (I think Galleria is the fancier one with Nordstroms).
Pentagon City is the best mall hands down.

Potomic Mills is the greatest outlet mall I've ever been.

People love visiting the shops in Georgetown- Its interesting but Im a guy so Im not a big spender.

When I'm looking for girls I can date I go to City Place Mall in Silvespring, md
Right outside of DC is The Pentagon City Mall too. Very nice.

No comments:

Post a Comment