Friday, February 24, 2012

Anyone in the Northern Va area know of a restaurant that's similar to Basin Street.(Sterling,Va) Live R&B etc

This restaurant had live bands on Friday and Saturday nights and had a dance floor and the food and drinks were good. Let me know if you know of a similar restaurant in the DC Metro area. Preferably in Northern Va.Anyone in the Northern Va area know of a restaurant that's similar to Basin Street.(Sterling,Va) Live R%26amp;B etc
Here's a link: http://dc.about.com/od/washingtondcnight鈥?/a> Probably either the State Theatre in Falls Church, Iota in Arlington or Blues Alley in DC... all on this link.



I know what you mean about Basin Street though and I haven't been able to find anything really to replace it. One of the best dates I had in my life was there. The band was friendly with the audience, nice dance floor, the BEST martinis in the world... ah... memories!

No comments:

Post a Comment