Saturday, March 3, 2012

Where are some good places to go in Maryland DC area?

My husband and I just moved to the Maryland, DC area and love to have fun. We are a young, sexy couple who want to know some fun places to hang out and have fun. Maybe a restaurant or a night club or Just somewhere we have never heard of before. let us know. We would really appreciate it!!Where are some good places to go in Maryland DC area?
I grew up in Rockville, Maryland. There are tons of excellent restaurants there on Rt. 355. I now live 2 hours north of there, but one of my husband and mine's favorites places to go down there is to a place called Dave and Busters. It is a restaurant and arcade for adults (kids are allowed as well, but must be accompanied by an adult after 8:00 pm). You can shoot pool or play shuffle board. We like the arcade, which you buy a card that has points on it and you use that on the arcade games - Daytona 500, skee ball, virtual reality games, etc., etc., etc.



Dave and Busters is located in the White Flint Mall in Rockville, Maryland.



Here's a link to check it out further - it is a chain: http://www.daveandbusters.com/?f=1
I have just arrived here in DC myself, and I have found that the best place around is if you take the beltway to 270 to 70. It's my favorite because it leads outta this disaster area.Where are some good places to go in Maryland DC area?
Welcome to the area. Sorry I don't go out much so I can't tell you a whole lot.
I was there just last week...there are a ton of bars in the area known as Morgan Adams. Lots of resturants too. Very electic.



You might want to head to Georgetown. Lots of bars, shops, restuarants.



Parking is a nightmare so go a bit early or take the subway in then taxi home. Taxis are very expensive!!!!!!!!!!!!!



Have fun and be safe.
I've worked in Bethesda, MD for years and I can tell you there are dozens %26amp; dozens of nice restaurants in downtown Bethesda that's real fun 2 hang out at...Also, Georgtown is always a great night spot if you have the patience to find a place to park or pay some money to park in a garage. Good Luck! Welcome to the area!

No comments:

Post a Comment