Friday, February 24, 2012

Anyone know any cool bars and lounges in DC?

Hi, my best friend and I are going to Washington DC next week. Weds - Sat. I was wondering if someoe could recommend some cool hangout for us. I prefer upscale martini lounges and house. My best friend doesn't mind upscales place but only listens to hip-hop and top 40 music. Any cool hangouts that you think we both would like. Also any restaurant suggestions are appreciated as well. Thanks!!Anyone know any cool bars and lounges in DC?
http://www.zaytinya.com/ for dinner and drinks-- very classy %26amp; cute guys..



Love night club-1350 Okie St. NE, Washington, DC 20002-1732



202-636-9030Anyone know any cool bars and lounges in DC?
Just check listings for Dupont/Adams-Morgan or U-street. There are TONS of cool lounges around there... too many to name. Spy Lounge sounds kind of like y'alls style but there are many many more.

No comments:

Post a Comment