Tuesday, February 28, 2012

When did subway start selling pizza?

I walked in a subway restaurant in dc a couple days ago and they sell pizza, when did they start that. Has anyone tasted it ?When did subway start selling pizza?
i never knew that...it's not like that where i live
I heard about that a few months ago. The store I was working at was signing up to sell them. I didn't think they'd sell very well in our area. Though I didn't get to try them, I left before we started selling them.When did subway start selling pizza?
all the subways in my area started selling pizzas about a month ago. though i have to say if i wanted pizza i would go to pizza hut. lol i go to subway for there great sandwiches not there pizza. lol
cuz they want to make more money!!!!!!!!!!!!
It might be just local to that area ...mine doesn't..I was just there.
Can't say I've seen pizza on the menu here in Cleveland.
They must have just started that. I'd say it's because they saw how popular their meatball subs have been. That's all my son eats there, but now he might eat the pizza too.
Like around January they started selling pizza
sorry but i didnt know that quiznos is way better mmmmmmm toasty
Not in any Subway I've every seen.
i think it depends on wich one you go to b/c some have salads and BuRGERS and some dont
havnt heard about that
Subway's a franchise so it just might be the only one that sells pizza.
i didnt know they did....i would guess they wouldnt be that good
they have been selling the breakfast pizzas at our subway for a few months. what a waste, i took one bite and fed the rest to my dog. and they are also very tiny, not much bigger than a slice of bread.
They started selling them around here and I tried the pepperoni and sausauge ones and it's not bad actually.I like it.I think it's pretty good.

But yea I think this is recent.
I'm in NY

Have not once seen a SUBWAY selling pizza!
The pizzas aren't at every Subway yet. Subway started selling the pizzas around Jan. of this at about 30 stores around the nation. In fact there isn't any nutrition information on the pizzas at the main Subway site. (In Idaho they don't sell pizzas yet). They are planning on selling pizzas to an additional 13,000 stores this summer. Pizzas should be 2.99 for a cheese pizza. Vegetables and extra cheese will be no additional cost, but meatballs or any meat topping will be extra.
I did not know that.
Oh my gawd they do? I pretty surprised i havent tasted it yet (yes i eat a lot bu surprisingly its hard for me to put on weight but im koo)hmmm pizza sounds good right now.haha.but they probably only sell it ther they dont sell it anywere near me!haha
They have pizza now?

No comments:

Post a Comment