Friday, February 24, 2012

What restaurant in Miami has crabcakes similar to those enjoyed in Washinton, D.C. ?

I'm from Washinton, DC and enjoy fresh picked, lump (not small stringy) crab meat mixed sometimes with Old Bay seasoning in my crab cakes. Not frozen, only fresh. Are there any restaurants in Miami that serve similar style crab cakes?What restaurant in Miami has crabcakes similar to those enjoyed in Washinton, D.C. ?
Well seeing as how you are so close to Maryland you must love it. However I have lived in Maryland my whole life and my family has been crabbing for a living since I was boen so I understand what you want and crave! I have lived with some family in Miami for about 6 months and searched and never found anything. I have a suggestion though, if money is not an isssue go to www.ilovecrabs.com and you can order it yourself. The crabcakes to your door the next day or a dozen or two crabs for you to pick yourself. I reccomend them highly now that I am living in Arizona. Hope this helps!
You wont find one. However, you can order crabcakes from I think the best in Baltimore, G%26amp;M . They will FedEx them to your door it costs abt $85.00 for four and they are huge. I currently live in Michigan, I order at least 4-5 times a year! Enjoy. WWW.GandMcrabcakes.com

Hours of operation 10a to 11p. They ship nationwide.What restaurant in Miami has crabcakes similar to those enjoyed in Washinton, D.C. ?
Check out Ocean Prime, its only a few months old, but the entire menu is incredible
Chef Allen

Ocean Prime

Houston

Bella Luna

The Grill



All of these restuarants have amazing seafood!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment