Friday, February 24, 2012

What do you think it takes to convince food editor(s) to consider adding my fave restaurant to his/her list?

There's this one Indian restaurant near my home in the DC area. It's so awesome that I was surprised it wasn't mentioned on the websites of local big name publications like Washington Post and Washingtonian. I found e-mail addresses of respective food editors and tried to mention it. I mentioned it's fresher and better than the other Indian restaurants I tried, the ones even considered top-notch by those publications. Never heard back from them. Any other ideas on how I can convince them?What do you think it takes to convince food editor(s) to consider adding my fave restaurant to his/her list?
Try getting your friends to write also. Those publications appeal to the masses and mass input tends to sway.
you should try going to their office and talking to them in person.What do you think it takes to convince food editor(s) to consider adding my fave restaurant to his/her list?
A bribe, but because it an Indian restaurant you probably do not have enough money.

No comments:

Post a Comment