Tuesday, February 28, 2012

Where are good restaurants in the MD, VA, and mainly DC area?

I want to take my mother out for her b-day, but I am not sure where exactly to take her. Preferrably spanish cuisine.Where are good restaurants in the MD, VA, and mainly DC area?
Jaleo - They have three locations: http://www.jaleo.com/
if you're around waldorf, md it would be la tolteca. if you are in the eastern part of va it would be plaza azteca. their food is delicious!!!!!!!!Where are good restaurants in the MD, VA, and mainly DC area?
For Spanish cuisine, I'd suggest Mar de Plata at 1410 14th Street NW (Logan Circle area/north of Thomas Circle). An Argentinean friend first recommended it to us as his favorite restaurant in D.C. and we've now added it to our list of dining favorites. They've opened a second location at 1827 Jefferson Place (Dupont Circle, South).
One of my favorites is El Gavilan in Silver Spring

8805 Flower Avenue

Silver Spring, Maryland 20901-4038



Reviews

http://local.yahoo.com/details?id=125186鈥?/a>
check this site www. My Restaurant Diary .com



Tons of places, view menus and pics of the places too.



Discount certificates also available.



I would also recommend a diary from there as well. Here is a code for a discount diary MRD-TD
  • little ceasars
  • tgi fridays locations
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment