Tuesday, February 28, 2012

I need restaurant suggestions for my 16th b-day...help?

I'm turning 16 in January and I wanted to invite 3 close friends to a cool restaurant in DC. Any suggestions? I know, at age 16, I'm supposed to have a Sweet Sixteen...but I'm not really into a "huge celebration"...I just wanted to hang out with my family and friends at a nice restaurant, that's all. Thanks!





P.S. I've already been to the Cheesecake Factory and the Olive Garden a bajillion times...just to let you guys know :/I need restaurant suggestions for my 16th b-day...help?
Depending where you live, here is a great link to find the perfect restuarant for your special day! This is my favorite website to find a great restuarant. You can check out their menu, prices and location online before leaving the house - it's great! Hope this helps and best wishes for a wonderful 16th birthday!
You can go to Chef Geoff's it's in downtown DC. Some people say it's really nice but i wouldn't know because i haven't been there yet.I need restaurant suggestions for my 16th b-day...help?
mountanas or baton rouge lounge
  • yamaha outboards
  • arizona weather
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment