Tuesday, February 28, 2012

What are some themed restaurants in DC?

It's my boyfriend's birthday and I want to go somewhere with good food and an even better atmosphere. I'm talking about places like The Rain-forest Cafe. You know, over the top and fun! Thanks!!What are some themed restaurants in DC?
Sadly, they closed the Rainforest Cafe at Tyson's Corner, but there's still Medieval Times (dinner and a show) at Arundel Mills: http://www.medievaltimes.com/baltimore.a鈥?/a> and something else that might be fun is Medieval Madness (dinner and a comedy show) in Alexandria: http://medievalmadness.org/
I don't know how old you are. And I don't know if this place serves food. But if you want an over the top themed experience. And you are over 21. You might want to check out Palace of Wonders in DC. Adults only. It is a bar after all. I have never been there but I heard that it is great. Great reviews.What are some themed restaurants in DC?
The Carlile Grand is a great restaurant in DC, its theme is old timey and the cuisine is american style, everything's great and if you go there I would try there chocalate waffles!
  • english to hebrew translation
  • p411
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment