Tuesday, February 14, 2012

I am looking for a romantic restaurants to take my gf to in DC for our 3 yr anniversary? Any recommendations?

need recommendations on romantic restaurants in Washington DC. Ive looked up J%26amp;G Steakhouse, Melting Pot, and many more but can't come up with a final decision and can't find one i really like. Looking for a very romantic place with a great view as well, any suggestions?I am looking for a romantic restaurants to take my gf to in DC for our 3 yr anniversary? Any recommendations?
Tandoori Nights in Arlington, VA.
Some of the places I've been with my BF:



1. Indigo Landing in Old Town Alexandria overlooking the Potomac River

2. Though it doesn't have a view, I was taken to The Prime Rib downtown for my birthday (GREAT ambiance, they had jazz piano and bass on the Saturday that I went)

3. Tony and Joes in Georgetown (view of the Potomac)

4. Roof Terrace atop the Hotel Washington (unobstructed views of the White House, Washington Monument, etc.)



I think your GF would like either of these.I am looking for a romantic restaurants to take my gf to in DC for our 3 yr anniversary? Any recommendations?
Volt is a very trendy restaurant in Frederick, MD. It's about an hour drive from D.C. but check it out for yourself at www.voltrestaurant.com

No comments:

Post a Comment