Thursday, February 9, 2012

Is the DC restaurant 'Vegitate' any good?

The parking stinks, and the neighborhood is shaky.

Is the food worth it?Is the DC restaurant 'Vegitate' any good?
If you're looking for creative and flavorful vegetarian and vegan meals (outside of dining at Indian, Ethiopian or Thai restaurants), Vegetate is worth it. Its on our list of favorite restaurants in the District.



I've posted reviews from additional online sources below (most complain about service and location).
check out yahoo! local and see if there are any reviewsIs the DC restaurant 'Vegitate' any good?
When they're good, they're really, really good, but if not, you wonder why you go. They're inconsistent. Still, I think it's worth a try. The grilled seitan dish is AWESOME! And it's the best upscale option for veg*ans in the DC area.



The Circulator bus (Convention Center-Waterfront line) has its northern terminus on O Street between 7th and 9th streets. It runs every 10 to 15 minutes. I would take that instead of trying to park. I've been there several times, but because of where I live, I take different buses. I also go fairly early--when they open at 6--because, as you said, it's not the nicest area.
It is not bad but the Vegamite is not true Auzzie!

No comments:

Post a Comment