Tuesday, February 21, 2012

Restaurant with good macaroni and cheese?

I want to find a restaurant with good gourmet macaroni and cheese (NOT the baked kind preferably) that is a chain or in the DC area. My favorite truffle macaroni and cheese is ten hours away so I'm desperate for something similar. Thank you!Restaurant with good macaroni and cheese?
I like the one that they have at Fridays! Another one that I heard is good (I haven't had it - but a friend has) is Panera Bread's.
OMGOMGOMG!!!

This one place in Alaska

Has The BESST macaroi!!!

Its called "The Alaskan Eskemo, group of crazies that cant leave cuz if the population goes below 12 they all die" Resteraunt

And everyone there riddes magical bolangie logs and suck on giant candie canes and shoot fire works outa there bummRestaurant with good macaroni and cheese?
Macaroni Grill
noodles and company yo, you gotta try it man

No comments:

Post a Comment