Friday, February 3, 2012

What's a good restaurant in DC to take my boyfriend?

It's my boyfriends birthday and we will be in Washington DC. What's a nice and romantic restaurant I can take him to?What's a good restaurant in DC to take my boyfriend?
Firefly, Rosa Mexicana, Zaytina, Caf茅 Asia, Elephant and Castle. Any of the places (not sure the names) in DuPont Circle.
I would recommend Paper Moon in the Georgetown area. The atmosphere is cozy and romantic and the food is excellent. They have a good variety of Italian food, all prepared fresh!

You can get directions and see their menu at http://www.dc-papermoon.com/What's a good restaurant in DC to take my boyfriend?
Normally I would recommend taking some time off from school, but you are soooo close! I know you can do 4 more weeks! Maybe for these last 4 weeks you and your husband could work out someway to take them to their daycare so you can have some much needed study time, minus the little interruptions. And when you finish school, you'll have a better chance of getting a good job with some decent pay (hopefully, but I'm not sure what you're studying). You are doing great, just keep up your wonderful work
I recommend Cafe' Deluxe on Wisconsin Ave. across from the cathedral. It's reasonably priced and has a great atmosphere. I took my girlfriend to the one at Tyson's Corner and she loved it.

Great food too!!!!

I also proposed to her in Zaytinya so that's good as well.
Ruby Tuesday's,Friday's,Red Robin
Roscoe's Chikin Shack ?!

No comments:

Post a Comment