Friday, February 3, 2012

Anyone been to the H20 Restaurant in DC?

I am going to Washington, DC in June as a class trip. We have a dinner dance t the H20 restaurant. I'm just wondering about the menu, atmosphere, and anything else you like/dislike about it. Thanks in advance.Anyone been to the H20 Restaurant in DC?
This place is just okay for me. By the time I found a parking space without having to pay for parking I was exhausted. I personally wish it was more police presence. I may have been out of my range a bit: I'm in my late 30's...so the crowd was not apeasing..however my nieces in are in there 20's. And this is there hang out spot. It's def. a nice atompshpere. I haven't eaten the food...



H@O

800 Water St Sw

Washington, DC



202) 484-6300

http://h2odc.com/Anyone been to the H20 Restaurant in DC?
It is on the Potomac near the DC warf / marina. It is in South West Dc not a lot of places to go for a stroll if you want to get away but it is all right. There are better places to eat but for a class dance you will have fun.

No comments:

Post a Comment