Thursday, February 9, 2012

Anyone from DC? I need to find a nice restaurant to take my girlfriend out to for her birthday. any ideas?

Yeah i would like to see any opinions on a nice place to eat ("Not Very Expensive") Under $100 for the both of us to go, with a very nice environment to eat in. Any ideas anyone?Anyone from DC? I need to find a nice restaurant to take my girlfriend out to for her birthday. any ideas?
I enjoy the Caryle in Shirlington. It is a nice setting more romantic though not much entertainment but the food is great. They are apart of the great american restaurants. www.greatamericanrestaurants.com and click on Caryle. Their grill fish entrees are good, the crab cakes, and steak are my favorites.



I also like Zengo's on 7th street it's like a fushion restaurant has asian food and a little mexican. This place has a nice setting and the bar is pretty cool.



Now that the national harbor is open maybe you should try there...they have a few new restaurants already open there and at the Gaylord hotel they have a lounge that is nice and on friday nights they have live bands that play outside although I am not sure if they are still doing that since it is now fall. But they do have a ferry that takes you from the national harbor to old town alexandria and there are a ton of restaurants in old town alexandria.



Anyhow good luck...I hope you find something nice.


[Quote From=Oi Oi Oi On=Monday 9-29-08 At=12:53AM]



$20/$25 for both of you? Cmon you can do better than that. Its your 1 year!



But to answer your question



Maybe Olive Garden.



What part of D.C. are you thinking about going to?



* 23 minutes ago

Anyone from DC? I need to find a nice restaurant to take my girlfriend out to for her birthday. any ideas?
Go to your phone book and see what is available under restaurants.

If you have time, go recon a few to see what they are like.

Ask your girlfriend what type of food she likes.

Good luck to you.

No comments:

Post a Comment