Friday, February 3, 2012

Can you recommend an American food restaurant in DC ?

My parents are going to want to take me somewhere on my birthday and I want to be able to pick a good place. I really like "new American" cuisine like Founding Fathers or Busboy and Poets.



My birthday falls on a Sunday so, brunch places work as well.



Prices between $10-30 an entree is good.Can you recommend an American food restaurant in DC ?
Georgia Browns is a classic

1789 in Georgetown, too

Clydes-there are several in the area
Definitely check out Tabard Inn near Dupont. They are known to have one of the best brunches around, and their dinners are also superb. The ambience is intimate but not stuffy, and the service is also great. Low-key enough to feel comfortable in, and fancy enough for a special occasion. I think you'll love it!



Yelp reviews: http://www.yelp.com/biz/tabard-inn-resta鈥?/a>

Official website: http://www.tabardinn.com/restaurantCan you recommend an American food restaurant in DC ?
Have you tried Eatonville?? It's owned by the same people as Busboys and Poets. I love the brunch there.
Try trip advisor DC and see what they say

No comments:

Post a Comment