Friday, February 3, 2012

Five Star Chinese Restaurant in Washington DC and NYC?

I heard there is this five star chinese restaurant that only famous people could go to. I heard that Princess Diana ate there. The restaurant has the patron's name engraved in the chopsticks and they are given the same chopsticks back when they return for another meal. If a person were to pass away, they would honor their chopsticks by displaying it somewhere. I heard it's only in NYC and Washington DC. What kind of restaurant is this? What is the name of it?Five Star Chinese Restaurant in Washington DC and NYC?
I am guessing it is not P.F. Chang'sFive Star Chinese Restaurant in Washington DC and NYC?
Yes go to Great NY Noodle Town.. it's right on 28 1/2 Bowery

New York, NY 10013





Like OMG, I think I died and went straight to China!



Cuz this place is like the best corner joint ever! I mean their food is as Chinese as it's gonna get and trust me, you won't be disappointed



Whenever I'm in Chinatown and I decide to grab a quick lunch, this is the place I wanna be!. It's fast, convenient and best of all their food is SERIOULSY GOOD AND CHEAP!!!



If anything, I swear they sprinkle some crack or even opium in my food to keep me coming back for more!



I highly recommend their Wonton Soup (delicious), their roast ribs (yum) and best of all their SOFT SHELL CRABS (jizzing). Keep in mind that they usually sell you two, but you can request for an extra one and they will just charge you half price!

No comments:

Post a Comment