Thursday, February 9, 2012

I am celebrating my birthday in Washington DC in August and would like to book a posh restaurant. Can u help?

Perhaps something with some live music, though it is my birthday on a monday!I am celebrating my birthday in Washington DC in August and would like to book a posh restaurant. Can u help?
You might enjoy a cruise down the Potomac River on the Spirit of Washington or the Dandy. Both have live music, good food, friendly service and wonderful ambiance. You'll get a wonderful view of the sites from the river, too. On a moonlit night, go out to the top deck and watch for shooting stars. Amazing.
hey i live in dc too its great hte night life is awsome..

on google you can search some great restourants to go to i dont know what your exact interest is but im sure there are awsome places with music and all that good luk hun and HAPPPY EARLY BIRTHDAY lolI am celebrating my birthday in Washington DC in August and would like to book a posh restaurant. Can u help?
No, sorry I cant!
Nope ....sorry, I don't' own a restaurant and the only thing I can play is HELL...so I don't think I can help you but maybe someone else can...BTW. happy early birthday
Waffle house!! Fo sho! There is always plenty of entertainment there... the juke box, the cooks, the waitresses, and if you go after midnite the customers will never let you down....!!!
My best answer is Lauriol Plaza - great view (rooftop deck), nice upscale restaurant, affordable, GREAT food and drinks, good for groups. Love this place.



Second best answer is Alero - Salsa nights on Monday I believe, which means live music. But even when there's not a live band, the music is always HOT! GREAT food and margaritas, posh but not "over-the-top" - go to the one on 13th and U Street

No comments:

Post a Comment