Monday, February 6, 2012

I need a suggestion of a FUN restaurant in the DC area for a big group on my 20th birthday. Ideas?

preferrably on the water, not too expensive, and not too casual (we want to dress up). The more exciting it is, the better!I need a suggestion of a FUN restaurant in the DC area for a big group on my 20th birthday. Ideas?
Waffle house!! Fo sho! There is always plenty of entertainment there... the juke box, the cooks, the waitresses, and if you go after midnite the customers will never let you down....!!!
Good Guys and Camelot.I need a suggestion of a FUN restaurant in the DC area for a big group on my 20th birthday. Ideas?
I dunno if your into bowling, but there's this great place called lucky strikes in chinatown, its like an upscale bowling alley/ restaurant type ordeal. You should definitely check it out. Here's the website:



http://www.bowlluckystrike.com/home
Benihana's - Japanese (Georgetown. They put on a great show, and it's a popular place for groups.)



Lauriol Plaza - Mexican (Adam's Morgan...they don't take reservations, so arrive early. But the view from the rooftop deck is awesome!!!)
  • gas mileage calculator
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment