Tuesday, February 21, 2012

I'm in DC now what is the best Restaurant to go to?

i have 2 nights left...I'm in DC now what is the best Restaurant to go to?
Here are some of my favorites:



District Chop House - steak %26amp; onsite brewed beer (7th %26amp; E Streets NW)



Jaleo - spanish tapas %26amp; great sangria (7th %26amp; E Streets NW)



Rosa Mexicana - mexican, fresh guacamole made at your table (7th %26amp; F Streets NW)



Aaitish on the Hill - India (6th %26amp; Pennsylvania Ave. SE)



Matchbox - brick oven pizza (downtown at 7th %26amp; I Streets NW or Capitol Hill at 8th %26amp; E Streets SE)I'm in DC now what is the best Restaurant to go to?
Hey, my fave restaurants r the ones that serve Indian food! The food is spicy but it tastes realllyy good, lol :D

Go to yellowpages.com and type in Indian restaurants and ur address. it should give u a few choices.



ps: its kinda expensive but worth every penny.

No comments:

Post a Comment