Friday, February 3, 2012

Looking for ideas & a DC restaurant with a view and/or live music for my boyfriend's birthday.?

My boyfriend lives in DC, but I don't really know the area. His birthday is coming up %26amp; I'm thinking about/looking for things to do in the area (suggestions welcome!) Also, I'm looking for a nice restaurant for dinner. I'd love a place with a nice view, smooth/romantic ambiance %26amp; not insanely pricey. It'd be great if it had live music too (he's into blues, salsa, etc). Thanks!Looking for ideas %26amp; a DC restaurant with a view and/or live music for my boyfriend's birthday.?
Your best option for music blues and salsa would be Adam's Morgan. There is a good Latin bar south of Dupont Circle. But bluse / salsa with view ambiance for dinner tough pairing. Might want to do dinner some place else and go some where else.



Sequoia and Tommy Joes down on the water front of Georgetown could have the ambiance you are looking for but without a huge expense. Here is a link to the water front. Great place to hang for cocktails at the very least.
if you want to have a nice view you can take hime to the chart house grill its not in DC its in Alexandria, VA. and you can make reservations and request a seat by the window to look at the ocean. its a really nice place to visit. its border line to dc. try that place its not expensive. email me if you go there and tell me your opinionLooking for ideas %26amp; a DC restaurant with a view and/or live music for my boyfriend's birthday.?
if you don't mind something a little off-beat, you might want to try kramerbooks %26amp; afterwords cafe: http://www.menuism.com/restaurants/bv2DE鈥?/a>



i love the jumbo lump crab quesadilla, as well as fettuccine new orleans - it's shrimp, sausage and chicken cooked with onions, peppers %26amp; spices in a creamy sauce with some really fresh-tasting pasta.



have fun!
Here are 2 links that I use when I am traveling or just wanting a different type of restaurant in my area:



www.yelp.com



www.kudzu.com
鈥?Old Ebbitt Grill

鈥?Matchbox

鈥?Mr. Henrys
  • sea doo
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment