Friday, February 17, 2012

Need a romantic DC,VA,MD restaurant PLEASE...?

The name of a few very romantic resturants that are not really dressy. The price is not a big issue. Please help if you can.If you happen to leave a name could you please tell me why you liked it so much.Need a romantic DC,VA,MD restaurant PLEASE...?
I don't know how "Romantic" these are, but some of my favorite classy restaurants in the Western Maryland (Frederick County) area are:



Dutch's Daughter, Frederick, Maryland -- Really really good food, and you can go in there in jeans.

Gladchuck's, Frederick, Maryland -- Classy place, Intimate seating, small restaurant, pretty good food.

The Tasting Room, Frederick, Maryland -- Really good food, kind of pricey. Somewhat dressier.

The South Mountain Inn, Boonsboro, Maryland -- Great food, beautiful setting -- a lot of people have wedding receptions here. It's right on the Appalachian Trail, and there are a lot of cool historical things to see around the area.

The Bavarian Inn, Shepherdstown, West Virginia -- German food, very good. Beautiful building and area. If I recall, you can go in there in jeans, but I think if its after a certain hour, they will seat you in the downstairs of the restaurant if they deem you "under-dressed".

La Fleur De Lis, Lovettsville, Virginia -- This place is best French food I have ever had, and I have eaten a lot of French restaurants! Very expensive, the last time I was there the bill was $200 for two people, but we ordered some of the most expensive things, and wine, etc. I highly recommend this place. It is worth it. And its really not that dressy, at least not like Cocktail wear dressy.Need a romantic DC,VA,MD restaurant PLEASE...?
Reston Town Center in Reston, VA is a great place to take someone for a romantic diner! There are a lot of really nice resturants to choose from...



Jackson's- It's owned by the same people who own Sweet Water. I have only eaten there twice but it is soo gooood, i love it!! They have a huge patio bar and it's a really fun place to go to! Cheao and not too dressy!

Clyde's: Clyde's would probably be my first pick, it's super nice on the inside with AWESOME food. It's not super pricey and it's not too dressy but I would look nice. I really love Clydes of Reston and I have been going there for my birthday for years. Make sure you try the Calamari.

Morton's Steakhouse: super dressy, super romantic and super expensive. the food is really great but you have to have a reservation and there is a dress code.

Uncle Julio's: it's a really fun, upbeat Mexican resturant. I used to go there so much with my boyfriend the waiters knew who we were (sad, I know). not too expensive, great food and not dressy.

Pabalo's: I haven't been there in like 4 years but it's also a really great resturatnt. again not super dresses, great food adn the average meal is probably like $16-$20.

Mcormick %26amp; Shmidt's: I have never been to M%26amp;S but I know a lot of people who have been there and a lot of homecoming groups from my highschool used to go there before the dance. It's seafood so I am assuming it's kinda pricey.



Like is said Reston Town Center is a great place to take someone for a romantic diner. All those resturants listed above are within like 5 minutes walking distance of each other. There are also a lot of shops, coffee places, fountains, benches/tables, an ice-skating rink that opens sometime within the next couple of weeks and there are ussually live performances on the weekends. If you do go hear, give yourself 10 minutes to find parking, the weekends can be packed! I would google Reston Town Center and see what you find! Good Luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment