Friday, February 17, 2012

Restaurant Ideas In The DC Area....Less Cheap !!!?

My friend and I have known each other since we were in middle school. He knows that I've had the biggest crush on him since then....until now. We are going out this weekend ( Saturday Night ). The problem that I'm having is that I don't know what restaurant we should attend. I want it to be some where different...and nice. More so less expensive and that has a bar. Those of you who are "Mature"enough to answer...please be my guest. No McDonald's...lol !!!!Restaurant Ideas In The DC Area....Less Cheap !!!?
Check out Zaytinya (701 9th Street NW) or perhaps dim sum at Ping Pong (900 7th Street NW).
Whoops wrong box !! Box below pleaseRestaurant Ideas In The DC Area....Less Cheap !!!?
I think you should visit the Gallery Place-Chinatown area. They have streets of good restaurants and shops. And the streets are lit up at night. Some options are below.

*Lucky Strikes is a plus.

No comments:

Post a Comment