Monday, February 6, 2012

Where should I go for restaurant week in DC this Friday night?

Going with two friends and they asked me to choose. Just the three of us girls. Preferably not a steak house. Which of these should I choose?: http://washington.org/restaurantwk/Where should I go for restaurant week in DC this Friday night?
Definitely Grillfish or Old Glory. Grillfish is on the list, but Old Glory isn't. However, I have been to both restaurants and they are AMAZING!!! Grillfish has great seafood, and Old Glory is an awesome BBQ place. Just search them on Google Maps for directions.
Local blog DCist is running Restaurant Week reviews (below) which may help in your selection.Where should I go for restaurant week in DC this Friday night?
While the places suggested have more complex menus, I prefer the atmosphere at McDonald's on First Street in Alexandria.
l

No comments:

Post a Comment