Saturday, March 3, 2012

Can anyone name/list me some Japanese restaurants that cook in front of you in the DC/Maryland/Virginia area?

Can anyone name me some Japanese restaurants that cook in front of you, that is located in the DC, Maryland, or Virginia area?Can anyone name/list me some Japanese restaurants that cook in front of you in the DC/Maryland/Virginia area?
Kyoto Japanese Restaurant Incorporated

3676 King St, Alexandria, VA



Tokyo Japanese Steakhouse

66 Canal Center Plz, Alexandria, VA



Matsutake Sushi %26amp; Steak - Crystal City

320 23rd St S, Arlington, VA
Otani's in northern VA (they may have other locations in MD and or DC)Can anyone name/list me some Japanese restaurants that cook in front of you in the DC/Maryland/Virginia area?
There is Beni Hana's in DC. on M street. They cook in front of you.
Search for Benihana's and Sakura.



There's a Benihana's in Bethesda.

I don't know about DC area Sakura restaurants. There is one in Ellicott City.
There is also a beni hanas on conn ave
In Northern Virginia--THE BEST hibachi place (we seriously go there all the time) is Hana Tokyo in Alexandria.
There's a place called Sakura that's at Fair Lakes and Tyson's. I think they have a few other locations too. I went there with my family and liked it.
  • baltimore inner harbor
  • vegetarian times
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment