Friday, March 9, 2012

Washington DC tours?

Any ideas on the best tours in washington dc?

What about great family restaurants in DC?Washington DC tours?
They have this hop on hop off tour I just read about its really cost effective and you can pick your own stops I found it on dctours.com and they have so many others there as well.
I worked for the U.S. Senate this summer and took lots of tours in D.C. I have to say my favorite is the Capitol (which I believe is free). The Pentagon is also a nice tour, though you aren't allowed to take pictures. You can always go to the National Mall and visit the Smithsonian museums, all of which are free. As for restaurants, there are lots in Union Station, as well as a mexican restaurant that I liked southeast of Union Station called La Loma.Washington DC tours?
Well I can't tell you that much, but you cant plan before you get there. My sister lives in Alexandria, Virginia (which you can see Washington D.C from her Appartment as it is 5 mins away). And everytime we visit her we think we will plan to do something but we always change our minds as there is so much there!
I went to the USA last year and in each major city there are red Double Decker tour buses. we went on those and it was great. there are a few around and you get to see everything.

No comments:

Post a Comment