Friday, March 9, 2012

I am looking for a restaurant.?

I am looking for an all you can eat seafood buffet located inb MD, DC area. I restaurant is build like a ship on the outside not sure if its all around or just the front. I need an name or any other helpfull information.



ThanksI am looking for a restaurant.?
Is what you're looking for "Captain James Landing"?

2127 Boston St

Baltimore, MD 21231

(410) 327-8600



I see it all the time, just never tried them. I hear they're good though.I am looking for a restaurant.?
The only one I know of shaped like a ship is the aforementioned Captain James on Boston St. in Baltimore. HOWEVER, it's not an all you can eat seafood buffet . . . or at least it wasn't the last time I ate there.

Good restaurant, though.

(But if you head up Eastern Ave from there, just a few miles . . . toward Essex . . . there's a REALLY GREAT and REASONABLE restaurant on the left hand side called Greek Village. (Not just Greek food, either . . . all types -- super crab cakes.)
  • things to do in nyc
  • battlefield bad company
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment