Tuesday, March 6, 2012

Could someone give me some ideas of the best hotels in Washington DC to stay?

We want to be close to all the sites(Smithsonian, etc), close to a train station, restaurants and a safe area. Any help would be appreciated. No luxury priced hotels. Thanks..Could someone give me some ideas of the best hotels in Washington DC to stay?
I stay at the ritz carlton. They have 3 location in or outside dc depending on the area you are exploring. You can get good rates too for a really nice hotel. It is a classic hotel, they have bus services so you don't have to spend your money on the metro, and goodies in the lobby!

I deff recommend.
The white house :) hahaCould someone give me some ideas of the best hotels in Washington DC to stay?
You asked for the "best" hotels, but you say you don't want luxury-priced. The best ones are going to be expensive.

I've stayed at the L'Enfant Plaza, which has a Metro station below it. It's convenient, but it's pricey, and I found the staff a bit snobby.
I live here. If I were you, I would do it like this: get a hotel just outside the city (Arlington etc.) and take the metro downtown. Now expect to be in the city all day so bring your water bottles and cash. Also expect to either walk or take the metro everywhere.

It's not like the beach, you're not going to be able to see everything and then go back to your rooms for lunch, and then go back out... the city sucks you in.
I also live in the metropolitan area....And agree with the others...If you stay somewhere safe in DC it is going to be pricey...

You should try Arlington Va OR in Alexandria Va, Those are both right outside of DC....maybe 15-20 minutes away and have hotels close to metro's.

I can help you if you would like add more details ad I will ty and find some for you.

Good luck
Hotel Harrington. It's the cheapest hotel in downtown DC. It's right near all of the Smithsonian Museums. Rooms are $100/night. It's not a sleazy hotel like Super 8.
Hello

This can help you to find nice hotel deals.we can check and compare current hotel prices along with reviews at “hotels combined”

---------

Besthotelbookingguide.blogspot.com

--------

good luck!..
Hi there - yeah why not have a quick click at http://gekko.com - does recommend some great hotels - it's really good because it recommends only on the basis of what you request - its like having a travel agent sitting opposite you ...hope that helps

No comments:

Post a Comment