Friday, March 9, 2012

Where is the best place for a romantic affordable date in Washington DC? (I'm not looking for restaurants)

(under $50)Where is the best place for a romantic affordable date in Washington DC? (I'm not looking for restaurants)
Georgetown Waterfront. Very nice down there. Here is a link to a picture of it I have on my travelblog.



http://www.travelpod.com/travel-photo/wa鈥?/a>
Your mom's house....Where is the best place for a romantic affordable date in Washington DC? (I'm not looking for restaurants)
Dont the cherry blossoms come out pretty soon? Walk along and check them out, stop and buy a couple hot dogs and a coke.
What about a park. And bring a great picnic blanket (and if you don't have a picnic basket, get a brown bag) and a picnic blanket with some great cheese and wine, and grapes, and small sandwiches, I think that would be really romanic. You could do all that for under 50.00 easy.



: )

http://washingtondc.nyctourist.com/washingtondc-attractions.php
go to the mall(the place with all of the monuments) at nigt. it is beautiful and less crowded. best part? IT'S FREE!!!
  • bonefish grill menu
  • argus
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment