Friday, March 9, 2012

I need some person help me about the good place where we can celebrate the New Year 2007 in Arlington or DC?

Recommendation about which one hotel or restaurant have been party for New Year 2007. This is my first experience here. Thank you for help meI need some person help me about the good place where we can celebrate the New Year 2007 in Arlington or DC?
Modern.. at Georgetown is suppose to be having a grand affair for a low price.. however.. why not just take the china town bus.. and head to NY for 35 bucks??
The best New Year's Eve I ever had, including the dinner, music, dancing, midnight toast and hotel room, in the DC area, was at Springfield Hilton. I'll send you the link from when I was there... still in my favorites because it was so awesome... and just keep an eye out for what they're doing this year :)



http://www.newcensation.com/sphilt03.htmI need some person help me about the good place where we can celebrate the New Year 2007 in Arlington or DC?
go to the morroccan restaurant in Alexandria

No comments:

Post a Comment