Tuesday, March 6, 2012

I need a cheap fast food restaurant in the Johns Hopkins area of Baltimore.?

I know there's a popeye's not far away, and there is a small (and EXPENSIVE) food court in one of the buildings, but is there anything else? The yellow pages are cumbersome to search and I'd like to go with a place people recommend. I'm taking my 9 year old to the place- so no sushi or anything weird. Just fast, cheap, and good.



Thanks for your help! Sorry to put this under DC- there is no Baltimore in the selection list! Bummer, eh?I need a cheap fast food restaurant in the Johns Hopkins area of Baltimore.?
Not sure how "fast" you want the fast food- but the Paper Moon is a great Baltimore institution. Great food, never boring, and only in charm city! http://www.papermoondiner24.com/
How about the cafeteria at Hopkins. Hospitals are not usually very expensive on their food.I need a cheap fast food restaurant in the Johns Hopkins area of Baltimore.?
Paper Moon

No comments:

Post a Comment