Friday, March 9, 2012

How Do I get People to ready My Bathroom Blog?

I've created a blog that reviews restaurant bathrooms in the DC area. It's great because there are some nice restaurants out there with some nasty bathrooms. How do I get more people to read it?

www.lavatorylady@blogspot.comHow Do I get People to ready My Bathroom Blog?
When you post this information anywhere, like here, it would help if you created a hyperlink to the website. It makes it a whole lot easier for potential viewers. I like the idea of writing reviews for bathrooms, i guess people want to be informed about that kind of thing too.How Do I get People to ready My Bathroom Blog?
Get a marker and write www.lavatorylady@blogspot.com on the walls of the bathrooms! Or use a sticky note if you are not a criminal.

No comments:

Post a Comment