Friday, March 9, 2012

I'm going to DC in a few weeks. What places do I NEED to visit? :)?

What places can I absolutely not miss?



I'm staying in Chinatown - any good restaurants? Thanks!I'm going to DC in a few weeks. What places do I NEED to visit? :)?
ok most people would say the white house but ive been there ( to dc not the white house) i think 1 place you have to see is the capitol its the center of DC. DC was built around and the guy who gave us the tour said you havent really been to DC unless u stand on the star (the star was in the center of the building) it was soooo cool. here some pics.



http://picasaweb.google.com/mred1994/Was鈥?/a>



by the way Lincoln and vietnam memorial are cool too



i almost forgot you HAVE to see the changing of the guards at the tomb of the unknown (in Arlington National Cemetery) really cool



have fun!!!
go to see the white house duI'm going to DC in a few weeks. What places do I NEED to visit? :)?
There are so many wonderful places in DC.



The white house, the smithsonian, the lincoln memorial, the washington monument!

No comments:

Post a Comment