Tuesday, February 21, 2012

What are some good all-you-can-eat crab restaurants in the Washington DC area?

I've got some friends coming, and they need me to find a good all you can eat crab place. If you know of a few could you help me out? Near Laurel works too.What are some good all-you-can-eat crab restaurants in the Washington DC area?
Phillips, on the waterfront in DC, is a fabulous all-you-can-eat place with crab legs and everything seafood. They are famous for their crabcakes. I don't go there often because it's $20-something a person, but if I can ditch the family and just go with a friend or two, it's not so bad (I have four kids, so taking them anywhere runs into some big bucks!).



Out in Alexandria, on Route 1 (Richmond Hwy) there is a place called Ernie's, and they have all-you-can-eat crabs, but I haven't actually been there.
Saying about restaurants suppose takes time. So,i shall suggest u a good website for reference.Refer the website spelled here for more info.What are some good all-you-can-eat crab restaurants in the Washington DC area?
On Friday nights at the Moose Creek in College Park, MD, they have all you can eat crab legs, shrimp (both steamed and fried), baked fish, rice, mussels, clams and a salad bar. The price is 25.95 per person...I was just there this past Friday, and I must say the food was really good
Go to Quarterdeck in Clarendon for the true all-you-can eat crabs experience.



Here's a link:

http://chefmoz.org/United_States/VA/Arli鈥?/a>



Enjoy!
Over in Manasas, the Great American Buffet, has all the sea food and steak you can eat. It is fantastic.
Phillips is the only one i know, unless you go to a chinese buffet that includes crab legs.
  • veganism
  • applebees happy hour
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment