Friday, February 3, 2012

I am looking for the most facinating candle light dinner restaurant in dc, VA, MD area any idea?

I am looking for a very unique and breathtaking restaurant in washington, dc area for a beautiful night. It can also be a hotel.I am looking for the most facinating candle light dinner restaurant in dc, VA, MD area any idea?
Before I became a vegetarian, my favorite restaurant in the DC area was Mrs. K's Tollhouse in Silver Spring, MD. Definitely unique and in business since 1930. I especially like it when it's decorated for Christmas. http://www.mrsks.com/
Chart House Restaurant in Alexandria... GORGEOUS views of the capital building and its waterfront!!! its a bit pricey but its sooo worth it.I am looking for the most facinating candle light dinner restaurant in dc, VA, MD area any idea?
Brasserie Beck
  • qdoba coupons
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment