Friday, February 17, 2012

Are there any really good Mexican restaurants near Washington DC?

When I lived in Colorado it was easy to find good Mexican food, in all price ranges, but I haven't found a single place in Northern VA that is worth the price ( except Chipotle)

Any suggestions?Are there any really good Mexican restaurants near Washington DC?
Guajillo it is just across Key Bridge and up on Wilson Blvd. Fabulous Cerviche and Lamb Tacos! I used to live in SOCAL and this place rocks. I also like Baja Fresh.



(703) 807-0840 www.waheeyo.com

1727 Wilson Blvd, Arlington, VA 22209
Zapata's in Columbia is very good! Lots of good food and not too pricey! Best guacamole I've ever had! Their website is www.zapatasonline.comAre there any really good Mexican restaurants near Washington DC?
You havent looked very hard,with all of the illegal immigrants in the area,and the number grows daily,Mexican restaurants are everywhere.
Definitely Lauriol Plaza!
And Chipotle is owned by McD's, how bizarre! My personal fave has always been the Rio Grande. I've never been unhappy once.
hi there,

This is the only place that made me come back for more!!





Lauriol Plaza

1835 18th Street, NW

Washington Dc

(202)387-0035

Dishes range from $8 to $17

Hours:

Sun-Thu: 11:30am to 11pm

fri-sat: 11:30am to 12am
I agree. Lauriol Plaza is EXCELLENT! It's near the Adams Morgan section of DC. And while you're there make sure you try the homemade ice cream for dessert. Enjoy!
  • asia de cuba
  • vance and hines
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment