Tuesday, February 14, 2012

Is it ok to wear a sari to a non-indian restaurant?

My husband and I are going at an upscale DC restaurant where the dress code is "business casual". Is it ok to wear a sari there? (I am indian, BTW)Is it ok to wear a sari to a non-indian restaurant?
You should be able to wear whatever you want.
Yes, of course. Saris can be worn almost anywhere.



Just don't wear one of your dressier saris. Reserve them for more formal occasions.Is it ok to wear a sari to a non-indian restaurant?
Yes. In fact, I think it might be illegal for them to refuse to serve you.
I think Sari are very beautiful and business casual.I would wear one.
Of course its ok and they can not refuse to serve you because of that. they can refuse service if you wear jeans and a t-shirt with tennis shoes. Saris are very nice ancan very well be considered business casual(or dressier). I own one(was in an indian wedding) and would definately wear mine. Beside women pretty much know how to dress. Men on the other hand well......lol.
  • merchants tire
  • california
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment