Tuesday, February 14, 2012

What are some fun things to do/good restaurants in Washington DC?

For my birthday, my boyfriend is flying me up to to visit him at Ft. Meade, MD. Since DC is just a short drive away, we plan to spend a great deal of time there sight seeing and whatnot. I've already contacted my senator and got a reservation for a White House tour and I've listed all the monuments and museums I want to go see. But I'm looking for some other things to do and some good restaurants. Any suggestions?What are some fun things to do/good restaurants in Washington DC?
There are tons of good restaurants - but not a lot at at the Smithsonian's - where most tourists spend their time. The cafeteria in the Native American Museum is pretty good.

If you are over by the White House, old ebbit's grill is really good. Rosa Mexicano is just a bit further and they have the best guacamole.
There was a really nice restaurant I went to called "LIMA". It was kinda pricey but the food was amazing! well worth it. check out their website if your interested. www.limarestaurant.com. I'm definitely going back there when I go back to D.C.What are some fun things to do/good restaurants in Washington DC?
You will be in DC therefore you are a fun thing to do in DC.

No comments:

Post a Comment