Tuesday, February 21, 2012

Where is a nice place to live and open a restaurant on the East coast?

I would like to relocate from DC to a smaller city or town in Maryland that would be a good place to open a small restaurant. I am looking for a place with a lower cost of living, but somewhere that my restaurant would survive. I don't expect to make millions, just enough to live comfortably and keep busy.Where is a nice place to live and open a restaurant on the East coast?
Georgia or North Carolina. I would go with Georiga Columbus, Gerogia its a a city 40 min away form atlanta. It has big malls and all those things but its not a huge over populated city. Restaurants are a sucess there!! Its not an expensive lifestyle but with nice places to go and to live.
  • google translations
  • baby boy names 2011
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment