Tuesday, February 14, 2012

DC Restaurants and gifts for a one year anniversary?

My boyfriend and I are celebrating our one year anniversary next month and I have no idea where to bring him in the city to eat or what to get him. He enjoys all foods but I'm a picky eater and don't like seafood so set menus don't work. I want someplace that will only be 100-200 dollars for the bill (without alcohol). Gifts - I've already given him countless maker's mark bottles and preppy gifts but I'm out of ideas!DC Restaurants and gifts for a one year anniversary?
If you both like meat, I would recommend Fogo de Chao downtown, which is a Brazilian meat place. It is a fun experience, and you could go for a nice stroll in the light of capitol if you head to the one near Archives/Navy Memorial metro stop. Another unique food experience option would be the Melting Pot (there is one near Dupont Circle, but I think there are several options around.)



Gifts are pretty personal, but maybe you could take inspiration from some special memories you have together or your romantic one year anniversary dinner,
Mongolian! BD's! Its not fancy but more like a sports looking place but its fun, 15-25 each, fun, different, make your own food for them to cook, etc. There are a few around town like this one.

http://www.gomongo.com/DC Restaurants and gifts for a one year anniversary?
I like all foods.



If you really want to go to it make dinner at home.

No comments:

Post a Comment